Rabu, 19 Juni 2013
How To Make Soto | Indonesian Traditional Food
Hmmm, this time we will discuss one of the famous foods in Indonesia, yupp this time we will present the recipe "CHICKEN SOTO LAMONGAN SPECIAL" to you.
Okay go ahead, following recipes and ways of presentation:
Half chickens are already clean
3,000 cc clean water
3 stalks lemongrass, keprek
3 cm galangal, keprek
3 grains of cloves
1/2 grains of nutmeg
1 1/2 teaspoon salt
2 whole lime, cut into pieces
1 1/2 tablespoons soy sauce
Cooking oil to taste
Spices that are:
6 cloves garlic
12 grains of red onion
3 cm ginger
3 cm turmeric
5 grains of toasted pecans
1 1/2 teaspoon pepper
1 1/2 teaspoons coriander roasted first
Supplementary Material Recipe Soto Ayam Lamongan:
50 grams of dried glass noodles, soak them in water so soft.
3 hard-boiled eggs, cut into pieces
50 grams of cabbage sliced 1/2 cm and then boiled
150 grams toge
2 stalks celery, sliced
3 tablespoons garlic fries
How to make chicken soup lamongan:
- First of all chicken and boiled together with lemongrass, galangal, cloves, and salt until boiling and chicken broth until reduced.
- Remove the chicken broth and take.
- The next step is briefly fried chicken then remove and drain then disuwir-shredded.
- Heat oil and saute spice paste until soft and fragrant, pour the soup into a pot of soup earlier. Simmer the sauce again
- Then give soy sauce to taste and remove from heat.
How to eat:
Take a bowl and fill with shredded cabbage, bean sprouts and chicken noodle also suir earlier, pour the soup into soup bowls to the brim and then sprinkle with fried garlic and sliced celery, and also give boiled egg pieces. also love to taste chilli sauce and lime juice to taste peresan.
It's finished this dish ready to eat, highly recommended eaten while hot because definitely more delicious and tasty. Please try yes Recipe Soto Ayam Lamongan this maknyus.
Enjoy your dish viewers.